At Jumpstarting™ Learning Skills, we are totally committed to doing everything we can so that visitors to our website, and those that access or buy our online services, can trust and have confidence that their private personal data given to us is safe.
We do not, and never have, passed on, rented or sold any personal data to other companies, for any reason. We hate it when our data is passed on to other businesses and marketing companies without our permission, and we then receive unsolicited emails and phone calls.
So happy reading!
The Jumpstarting™ Learning Skills Team
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Jumpstarting™ Learning Skills uses your personal data:
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
– to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
We use a third-party service called Google analytics, which collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in such a way that visitors remain totally anonymous. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our webinars and e-newsletters, we collect personal information.
We use that information for a couple of reasons:
• to add you to our regular e-newsletter.
• to tell you about additional services you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider Mailchimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletters. For more information, please see https://mailchimp.com/legal/
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Sara Haboubi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase an online programme, membership or gift voucher(s) through the Jumpstarting™ Learning Skills website, Facebook Page or LinkedIn portals, your name, whether you are a parent or teacher, country, email address and age range of children will be stored in our system.
You may, of course, purchase a programme without supplying all the aforementioned information other than first name and email address. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company
We will not store your information for more than 6 years.
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR, you, as a data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access.
• Right to rectification.
• Right to erasure (to be forgotten).
• Right to restriction of processing.
• Right to object.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to legal recourse.
• Right to complain.
Email your request to view, amend or delete your personal data to our data protection officer Sara Haboubi email@example.com.
Changes to this Privacy Notice